Yesterday I downloaded and installed the new beta of Flexbuilder 3 and I ran into a couple of problems. Now before anyone starts to think that this is a Flexbuilder 3 Beta 3 complaint, it isn’t. The problems I had were easily fixed by following the instructions in the release notes. For anyone interested, the problems I had were caused by reusing a workspace from Beta 2 in Beta 3. As the release notes indicate, you need to force Flexbuilder to reinitialize the workspace. The instructions are clearly specified.
I like many users don’t like to “read the manual” so I immediately went in search of an answer on the web. So, I figured I would save someone the trouble by posting specifically about it.