Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Kuler API Woes

Since launching my Color Scheme Builder almost a month ago, I have received many emails asking if I intended to incorporate Kuler themes into my application. I had thought of that, but due to the wording in the Kuler Terms of Use (8. APIs and RSS Feeds > b. Restrictions. > v1.) , it appears that I can't do that.

I am afraid that my application could be considered to one that "replicates or attempts to replace" Kuler. My intention was never to replace Kuler, since it is so cool. I just wanted something I could use offline.

For now, I will leave it as is. Perhaps I will try to get permission in some way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you like playing in the game which you need to use runescape gold, when you do not buy runescape, you must borrowrs gold from friends, or you get runescape money. If you getcheap rs gold, you can continue this game.