Thursday, November 25, 2010

Adobe AIR Application: Klok Mobile for Android Beta now available

I am pleased to announce that the first beta version of Klok Mobile for Android is now available for download from the Klok website at http://www.getklok.com/KlokMobileAndroid.html.

Klok Mobile requires that you have the Adobe AIR for Android application installed. For those developers out there wondering how easy or difficult it was to create, I am happy to say that working with Flex 4 Hero is very simple. While I still have some bugs to work out, some skinning to do and some performance enhancements to add, I was able to go from blank canvas to working beta version is just about 20 hours worth of work. Note too, that this was really the first real application I created using Flex 4 at all, so there was a learning curve to overcome too.

No comments: