Thursday, January 31, 2008

Audio Capture Component?

It seems to me like this would be a very handy component. If you don't know what I mean by it, let me explain. What I want to build is an application that runs on a tablet PC but sometimes requires the user to enter extensive notes. I am trying to avoid requiring anyone to use the keyboard to enter this information. What I would like is a way for the user to speak the notes, capture it as an audio file, and store it on the file system and eventually back on the server. I know FMS would allow me to do it but since this will be an AIR application used by people "in the field", they may not always have a connection back to the server at the time of the recording which is why I need to store it on the file system.

If this doesn't already exist, it might be my next pet project.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you like playing in the game which you need to use maple mesos, when you do not have mesos, you must borrow cheap mesos from friends, or you buy maplestory mesos. If you get maple story mesos, you can continue this game.