Friday, October 3, 2008

Get ready for Klok 1.5 Beta 2

In preparation for next beta of Klok, I have set up a bug tracking system which I am evaluating. This was mainly due to the fact that it is hard to keep track of bugs and feature requests through this blog and email. Especially since, over the past week I have gotten over 13,000 spam emails (12,000 of them in one night...ugh!).

So, if you find a bug or would like to request a new feature or improvement, please enter it into the new system so I can see how it works. If you have already sent me an email about a bug and want to try out the new system, feel free to enter it.

Once again, thanks to all the people that have tested it out so far.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you like playing in the game which you need to use maple mesos, when you do not have mesos, you must borrow cheap mesos from friends, or you buy maplestory mesos. If you get maple story mesos, you can continue this game.